Guys, I downloaded MobiTracker from Nokia store on my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and it worked for once or twice well.
Suddenly, the application on opening started displaying blank screen and I was not able to remove it from application manager. This was the time when I realized that everything is messed up and I have to reset my phone formatting c drive.
After Google's help and trying many solutions, finally one worked for me and I am sharing the same with you all.
1) You will have to first install software like X-plore to explorer the systems files.
2) Open X-plorer, turn on show hidden files and go to c partition.
3) Search for files with extension .dat
4) Look for file name ProcServ.dat and move it to memory card for backup purpose.
5) Go to application manager and try removing the application, it will work like a charm.
6) Now reboot your phone to make sure that everything is working fine.
What is the trick ?
The file ProcServ.dat is used by Mobitracker and located in C drive hence application manager could not remove the application as the file is in use by the OS. 😉
1) Install Netqin Antivirus from Nokia Store.
2) Open Netqin and kill MobiTracker process.
3) Uninstall MobitTracker using Netqin.
The above method is working for most of the users on Nokia forums. 🙂
Hope this helps!