"Error: no immediate delivery: more than 10 messages received in one connection"
then you will have to edit the exim configuration file and make some changes.
1) Login to the server via shell as a root user
2) Edit the exim configuration file using any favorite editor
3) Search for "smtp_accept_queue_per_connection" , if not preset then add the line
4) Save the exim configuration file and restart exim service.
5) Deliver all the mails in the mail queue forcefully.
If any feedback, queries are always welcome!