Plesk uses Qmail as mail server on a Linux server.
Here are some useful commands related to Qmail mail server.
Hope you find them informative and helpful ! 🙂
1) Start Qmail service
service qmail start
2) Stop Qmail service
service qmail stop
3) Status of Qmail service
service qmail status
4) Qmail log on Plesk server
5) To view the amount of messages currently in your outbound queue
6)To list out all messages in your outbound queue
7) To read the entire contents of an email
Including headers, where NNNN is the 8 digit ID specified on the /var/qmail/bin/qmail-qread command
find /var/qmail/queue -name NNNN| xargs cat | less
8) To remove specific mails from mail queue
qmail-remove -r -p qmail-remove -r -p xyz.com
This will remove all emails in queue with “xyz.com” in it
Note: It requires qmail-remove install on server
9) Mailbox location in Plesk
If any feedback, queries are always welcome!